Not a diagnosis per se, but there is a name for the condition.
It’s called an epigastric sensation.
- Why Does the Stomach Shrink When You Eat Less and When You Eat More Does Your Stomach Expand?
- What kind of Snake is a Pit Viper and do they Live in Pits?
- How Did Hippocrates Change Medical Diagnosis and Treatment and What Does the Word prognosis Mean In Greek?
- What Does Your Stomach Do?
- What Is Your Stomach Saying When It "Talks"?
- What Does "Having Your Back To the Wall" Mean and How Did the Expression "Going To the Wall" Originate?
- Does a Ventriloquist Speak with His Stomach?
- Did Frank "Cannonball" Richards Have The Strongest Stomach Muscles In The World?
- Can a person live without a stomach?
- Why does my stomach growl when I'm hungry and when I eat a lot?
- How Do People Balance and Stand Upright If the Stomach Weighs More Than the Feet?
- Why Do We Get a Dry Throat or Mouth When We Are Nervous and What Causes Butterflies In the Stomach?