No, Attila the Hun died in bed on his wedding night.
After a night of passion, he died of a fatal nosebleed.
How very tragic and slightly ironic.
- Did Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun ever fight each other?
- How was Venice discovered by Italians escaping from Attila the Hun?
- How Did King Arthur Die In the Battle Against Mordred's Army and What Happened To His Sword Excalibur?
- How Did Tanks Get Their Name, What Does It Mean, and Where Did the Armored Battle Vehicles Come From?
- How Did Thor Battle the Midgard Serpent In Norse Mythology and How Did Hymir Save the Serpent?
- Why did Knights wear full plate armor for tournament jousting when it was impractical in battle in the Middle Ages?
- Did the real "Braveheart" William Wallace paint his face blue before battle?
- Where Did the Term "Pitched Battle" Come From and What Does the Phrase Mean?
- When Did Texas Belong To Mexico and Where Was the Battle of San Jacinto Fought During the Texas Revolution?
- Why Is Battle Creek, Michigan Known As the Cereal City and How Did It Get Its Nickname?
- Why Is Nevada Known As the Battle Born State and How Did Nevada Get Its Nickname?
- What Battle Was Fought After the War Was Over?